O'Neill Gooru GBS 5/3 2012
- 100% Ultraflex DS - Measurably lighter, warmer and more flexible. The next generation in superstretch neoprene. The most gumballistic and insulative super-stretch neoprene available.
- X-Type Firewall - Measurably lighter, warmer and more flexible lightweight thermal jersey that wicks away moisture and increases warmth.
- Krypto Knee Pads - Abrasion resistant high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect the knees while punching through the waves.
- GBS (Glued and Blindstitched) - Glued stitched partially through the surface and triple glued to create a watertight seam. Tape is added to critical areas.
- Z.E.N Zip Entry - The most imitated entry system on the market.
- Barrier 1- Featuring an internal neck that blocks out water for maximum performance in cold to frigid conditions.
- Single Superseal Z.E.N Neck Collar - A below-the-neck zipper head placement maximising comfort and minimizing risk of injury.
- Strategic Paddle Zones - An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows unrestrictive motion and eliminates rashing.
- External Key Pocket - Constructed of Ultraflex DS neoprene, this new key pocket is easy to access and completely secure.
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- 5mm - Body / 3mm Arm/Legs
There are no reviews, be first to review this product
There are no reviews for this product, be the first to add a review
Add a review
You must be logged in to add a review